Schooling may stop, but learning must not.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an emergency of an unprecedented scale, bringing new challenges as we adapt to new ways of living and working. INEE expresses its solidarity with all those affected and all of our members around the world.
INEE is taking action to support our members, partners, and communities by ensuring they are equipped to help their governments, schools, teachers, parents/caregivers, and students mitigate the effects of the crisis and support the continuity of education for children and youth.
Below is a list of actions INEE is taking in response to COVID-19:
- Resources - A curated collection of resources to support the provision of education in places affected by COVID-19. Browse by thematic collections in English, français, español, português, العربية.
- Technical Note - Based on the INEE Minimum Standards, this practitioner-oriented publication is aligned with the various phases of response to the pandemic. Key actions, suggested tasks, and practical resources are highlighted throughout. Available in English, français, español, português, العربية.
- Policy Paper - This paper is meant to help decision makers frame a holistic analysis of school closure on the wellbeing of children and young people, and to consider the safe reopening of schools. Available in English, français, español, português, العربية.
- Advocacy messages - Adaptable advocacy messages for governments, donors, practitioners, and communities to prioritize, protect, and plan for education during and after COVID-19. Available in English, français, español, português, العربية.
- Advocacy Brief - Explains how we can mitigate the impact of school closures and ensure learners can keep learning during COVID-19. Available in English, français, español, português, العربية.
- Webinars - A series of webinars to support EiE practitioners during COVID-19. Recordings and presentations from all webinars are available.
- Blogs - A collection of blog posts to provide practical advice and technical support to practitioners working in already difficult contexts.
- Newsletter - A regular newsletter with resources, events, and information related to education during COVID-19. To receive the COVID-19 Newsletter, subscribe to our "Crisis Alerts/Updates [occasional]" email group via your INEE profile. If you're not an INEE member, join (free) and subscribe.
We invite you to join in any of the above activities, and contribute to the ongoing COVID-19 response. It is more important than ever that we work together to meet the challenges this global emergency presents in order to ensure the continuity of safe, quality, and equitable education for all. Contact email@example.com with any suggestions or questions related to INEE’s response.