Coronavirus (COVID-19) Learning Resources
This collection of free resources from reputable health organizations such as WHO, CDC, KonTerra, and EJ4 will help responders of COVID-19 to work safely and promote infection prevention, preparedness and well-being during this pandemic.
This collection of free resources includes videos, courses, and infographics on key topics such as:
- Precautions, protections, and preparedness
- Proper hand washing techniques
- Managing stress and anxiety during an infectious disease outbreak
- Practicing self-care during quarantine or isolation
- Myth busters
- Travel risk management considerations
These resources are intended for anyone who wants to learn more about the virus and what steps they can take to prevent its spread. Updates will be made as new resources are released.
*Note: You will need to create a free account to take these courses