Planning for School Reopening and Recovery After COVID-19
The short and accessible briefs collected here draw on rigorous evidence relevant to the COVID-19 emergency to formulate recommendations for policymakers on five critical dimensions of school reopening and recovery:
- Engaging communities in reopening plans
- Targeting resources to where they are most needed
- Getting children back to school
- Making school environments safe
- Recovering learning loss and building back better
The briefs are accompanied by CGD’s COVID-19 education policy tracker, which provides up-to-date information on each country’s policy response and reopening plans, as they emerge.