Policy, practice, and measurement of life skills and values in East Africa
ALiVE and INEE are pleased to invite you to join us for a webinar on the factors and community inputs that influence policy, practice and measurements of life skills and values in East Africa.
[Webinar] Policy, practice, and measurement of life skills and values in East Africa
7 March 2023, 1-2pm UTC
To register, click the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the web event. Click here to convert to your timezone.
N.B. This web event will be conducted in English with closed captioning in English.
The purpose of the webinar is to:
- Give participants the opportunity to hear about the milestones of ALiVE initiative
- Share the findings of the national assessment for the four jurisdictions (Kenya, Tanzania Uganda and Zanzibar)
- Share lessons from East Africa on the assessment of the life skills and values
- Dr. John Mugo: Executive Director of Zizi Afrique, and the Principal Investigator, Assessment of Life skills and Values in East Africa (ALiVE)
- Dr. Mauro Giacomazzi: Institutional Development Advisor of Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education (LGIHE)
- Martin Ariapa : Director of Research, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning at Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education
- Devotha Mlay: Regional Manager, Assessment of Life skills and Values in East Africa (ALiVE)
If you have any questions about the web event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.