Secondary Education in Emergencies: Emerging Trends and New Resources
This webinar looked at current trends on Secondary Education and launched a dedicated page on the INEE website that will collate relevant resources on this topic; created with the support of the Secondary Education Working Group. A particular focus of the webinar was the main findings of the “Evidence on Learning Outcomes for Adolescents in Fragile Contexts: A Landscape Analysis”.
Click below to begin watching, or watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/01FHNYULy60
- Therese Curran, Regional Education Adviser for Middle East, NRC (moderator)
- Fadela Novak-Irons, Chief, Forced Displacement Response, ECW
- Clara Van Praag, Senior Education Officer a.i., Regional Bureau for EHAGL, UNHCR
- Antoinette Ngoma, Head of Programs, Plan International Zimbabwe
- Jill Drzewiecki, Gender Responsive Education Specialist, JRS
- Bassem Nasir, Education Specialist, UNICEF
- Mabruk Kabir, Consultant and main author of the Adolescent Learning Outcomes Report
If you have any questions about the web event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.