Introducing: INEE Country Focal Points!
We are excited to introduce the first INEE Country Focal Points!
Twelve INEE members were selected for the pilot phase (Feb-Jul 2021) of the new INEE Country Focal Points (CFP) initiative. CFPs are key reference persons at country level, tasked to support networking and communication, particularly through the facilitation of information exchange among INEE members.
The newly appointed INEE Country Focal Points are:
- Musharraf Tansen - Bangladesh, email@example.com
- Anderson Pereira Santiago - Brazil, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bana Barka - Cameroon, email@example.com
- Lizeth Estephany Cardozo Rodriguez - Colombia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vano Grigolashvili - Georgia, email@example.com
- Talot Bertrand - Haiti, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sahar Bani Mustafa - Jordan, email@example.com
- Loise Gichuhi - Kenya, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lopes Nazaré Lopes - Mozambique, email@example.com
- Isaac Olugbenle - Nigeria, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilar Lopez Dafonte Suanzes - Spain, email@example.com
- Bilal Khalifa - Syria, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the full profiles of the new CFPs, as well as details about their roles, ways to engage with them, the selection process, and more about the overall initiative on the INEE website.
The selected CFPs have a wide range of backgrounds and areas of expertise, and have demonstrated a commitment to education in emergencies work, and to promoting the values, priorities, and activities of INEE. The CFPs represent the geographic and linguistic diversity of the broader network.
We encourage you to contact the country focal point in your country to:
- Submit questions you may have on ways to engage as an INEE member.
- Share country and regional-level EiE resources, tools, events, and other information, so it can be disseminated both in country and to the broader network.
- Suggest ideas for thematic, country, regional, and/or audience-specific webinars or discussions you would like INEE to organize. (Be ready to volunteer!)
- Send thoughts and ideas for how the INEE Country Focal Point could engage with existing INEE members and recruit new members at the country level.
If there isn’t yet an INEE Country Focal Point in your country, we encourage you to reach out to CFPs operating in your language. Also, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com with any queries, suggestions, and other thoughts!