MHPSS Minimum Service Package - Orientation Event
The MHPSS Minimum Service Package (MSP) defines a single intersectoral package of minimum MHPSS activities to be delivered in all humanitarian emergencies across Protection, Education and Health. By prioritizing activities, the MSP is intended to support humanitarian actors in designing and implementing a timely, coordinated, predictable, and evidence-informed MHPSS response. This will help to ensure that people in crisis worldwide have access to a minimum range and quality of MHPSS services. The MSP has been developed by WHO and UNICEF, in collaboration with UNHCR and UNFPA.
The field test version of the MSP is now available in English, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
Click below to begin watching, or watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/YKd-wYDs8iM
In this session, we will cover:
- What the MHPSS Minimum Service Package is and how it was developed
- The different components of the MSP and how it is structured
- The current piloting/demonstration process
- How to access the MHPSS MSP
We will also have time for questions and answers.
We invite you to explore the online platform by registering at https://mhpssmsp.org/en. All registered users will receive a follow-up survey to provide feedback.
To help navigate the content, users can view:
- An illustrated introduction explaining the background and purpose of the MSP
- A short video tour of the MSP platform
- Vânia Alves, EiE and MHPSS consultant, UNICEF
- Inka Weissbecker - Mental Health Technical Officer at World Health Organization
- Caoimhe Nic a' Bháird - MHPSS & Child Protection in Emergencies Expert Consultant at UNICEF
If you have any questions about the web event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.