Sharing Ahlan Simsim Educational Assets for Early Learning
The INEE Early Childhood Development Working Group, Sesame Workshop, and the International Rescue Committee are pleased to invite you to a webinar on Ahlan Simsim’s educational assets!
[Webinar] Sharing Ahlan Simsim Educational Assets for Early Learning
10 October 2023, 12-1:30PM UTC
To register, click the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the web event. Click here to convert to your timezone.
This web event will be conducted in English and Arabic.
The Ahlan Simsim project has resulted in the development of multiple educational assets that are of potential use to practitioners working in early childhood education in the Middle East and beyond. As the project comes to an end, the team wishes to make these assets available to organizations and individuals who are providing educational services to young children and their families. This forum will provide a means for sharing the many educational materials created by the team by putting these assets into the hands of professionals who can best use them.
- Dr. Hadeel Abdulwahab, Head of Social Science Department in the General Directorate of Curricula, Ministry of Education of Iraq
- Dr. Haitham Al- Zou'bi, Director of Planning & Research Department, The National Council for Family Affairs of Jordan
- Manar Jneih, Program Coordinator, SEMA, North West Syria
- Siwar Hashwe, Senior Technical Quality Manager, IRC Lebanon
- Ayat Alaqra - ECD Technical Manager, IRC Jordan
If you have any questions about the web event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.