Promising Learning through Play Practices in Emergency Response: Findings from the PlayMatters Emergency Response Mechanism in Ethiopia
This webinar will present findings from the PlayMatters project from its one-year multisectoral Emergency Response Mechanism in conflict-affected Ethiopia. It will also include a moderated dialogue between INEE Teachers in Crisis Contexts (TiCC) Working Group members, the LEGO Foundation, and the PlayMatters team on Learning through Play methods in EiE.
- Tsegaye Lolaso Lenjebo, PlayMatters ERM Research and Learning Specialist, International Rescue Committee
- Anne Smiley, EdD, Deputy Project Director of Technical & Research, PlayMatters, International Rescue Committee
- Jonathan Kwok, Regional Research & MEL Manager, PlayMatters, International Rescue Committee
- Tesfaye Birhanu Shiferaw, Education in Emergency Manager, International Rescue Committee
- Solomon Gadisa Jigi, Emergency Response Manager, International Rescue Committee
- Paul Frisoli, EdD, Senior Programme Specialist, the LEGO Foundation
- Amy Parker, Senior Learning through Play Advisor, Save the Children
- Danni Falk, EiE Researcher & Practice, Independent Consultant
- Abla Assaf, Education Technical Officer, Norwegian Refugee Council
If you have any questions about the web event, contact email@example.com.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the web event. Click here to convert to your timezone. N.B. This web event will be conducted in English with closed captioning in English.