INEE Meet-Ups are open and informal gatherings in all corners of the globe where INEE members and others can network, share experiences, and discuss relevant topics. All people and all themes are welcome! This is a fantastic opportunity for advocacy and awareness-raising; you might want to invite people from outside of the education sector.
The next round of INEE Meet-Ups is happening in October 2021!
(The page is updated regularly with new details, so check back often!)
Past INEE Meet-Ups
- April 2021
- December 2020
- November 2019
- December 2018
- April 2018
- October 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- May 2015
- December 2013
- April 2013
- October 2012
- February 2012
- September 2011
INEE Meet-Ups Basics
- Why: To network, make connections, discuss your work, and, most importantly, have some fun with other members!
- Who: Any and all INEE members, and friends of education in emergencies.
- When: Anytime between the dates specified.
- Where: Events can take place in any location around the world; wherever there is a volunteer(s) to organize them. Volunteer organizer instructions are available in English, français, español, português, العربيه.
- What: The focus, format, language, and timing of each event is determined by the local organizer(s). The event should require no costs to the volunteer, and should be free to attend. INEE does not provide funding for Meet-Up events.
- How: Volunteer organizers plan, facilitate, and report on their event with support from the INEE Secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org.