Situation Analyses in Emergencies Preparedness and Response
This course explains the processes and standards related to situation analyses in emergency preparedness and response.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of situation analysis in emergency preparedness and response
- Describe international standards related to situation analysis in humanitarian contexts
- Discuss the concepts and goals of a situation analysis
- Discuss relevant situation analysis frameworks and data collection tools
- Explain how to communicate situation analysis findings