PSS-SEL Toolbox Launch
The Psychosocial Support (PSS) and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Toolbox has a variety of tools to meet the interests and needs of many different stakeholders working on PSS and SEL in Education in Emergencies (EiE).
Whether you are looking to:
- Familiarize yourself with the field of PSS-SEL
- Build consensus on PSS-SEL between stakeholders
- Create, adopt, or adapt a PSS-SEL framework
- Create, adapt, validate, or supplement an existing PSS-SEL curriculum
- Design or localize a PSS-SEL program
- Influence or inform PSS-SEL policy, or
- Find and select measures to assess PSS-SEL
…the PSS-SEL Toolbox provides a robust set of tools and guidance to support you in achieving your goals.
Click here to begin watching, or watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/qKICFvXUQvs
During this event the EASEL Lab team and INEE presented an overview of the project including the field-testing process, and walk you through the Toolbox.
If you have any questions about the web event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.