ARC Resource Pack (Actions for the rights of the children)
The ARC resource pack is an interagency collaboration. These materials can be used or reproduced without fee or prior permission, but the source should always be referenced as the ARC resource pack. The materials are not for resale.
Funding for the ARC resource pack has been provided by the European Commission Humanitarian Aid Department and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency.
The ARC resource pack provides an essential collection of information and training material to strengthen people’s capacity:
- to tackle the root causes of children’s vulnerabilities
- to build effective child protection systems for use in emergencies and long-term development
- to ensure that no activities inadvertently compromise children’s rights or safety.
The pack comprises 14 modules in two groups:
Direct links to Foundation Modules:
- ARC - Foundation Module 1: Understanding Childhoods
- ARC - Foundation Module 2: Child Rights-Based Approaches
- ARC - Foundation Module 3: Programme Design
- ARC - Foundation Module 4: Participation and Inclusion
- ARC - Foundation Module 5: Advocacy
- ARC - Foundation Module 6: Community Mobilisation
- ARC - Foundation Module 7: Psychosocial support
Direct links to Critical issue Modules:
- ARC - Critical issue Module 1: Abuse and exploitation
- ARC - Critical issue Module 2: Education
- ARC - Critical issue Module 3: Children with disabilities
- ARC - Critical issue Module 4: Sexual and reproductive health
- ARC - Critical issue Module 5: Landmine awareness
- ARC - Critical issue Module 6: Separated children
- ARC - Critical issue Module 7: Children associated with armed forces or armed groups