Covid-19 Education: Contingency Planning, Risk Reduction, Preparedness And Response Framework
Risk Reduction and Preparedness
- Support Government with education sector risk assessments, contingency and response plans
- Advocate and support governments for schools, teachers and families to be prepared for school closures and school re-opening
- Implement the safe school operations guidance with government and local partners
- Develop context appropriate strategies for continuous learning that allow pupils, teachers and schools to utilize flexible and remote/ home-based learning, which may include homework assignments, reading material, Radio, TV, online content, and internet-based learning
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Develop and implement simple monitoring and evaluation systems of learning activities and education response plans (to feed into country, regional and global SitReps and post-action evaluations).