PSS-SEL Toolbox Launch
We are pleased to invite you to the Launch Webinar of the PSS-SEL Toolbox on Thursday 23rd June.
The Psychosocial Support (PSS) and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Toolbox has a variety of tools to meet the interests and needs of many different stakeholders working on PSS and SEL in Education in Emergencies (EiE).
Whether you are looking to:
- Familiarize yourself with the field of PSS-SEL
- Build consensus on PSS-SEL between stakeholders
- Create, adopt, or adapt a PSS-SEL framework
- Create, adapt, validate, or supplement an existing PSS-SEL curriculum
- Design or localize a PSS-SEL program
- Influence or inform PSS-SEL policy, or
- Find and select measures to assess PSS-SEL
…the PSS-SEL Toolbox provides a robust set of tools and guidance to support you in achieving your goals.
During this event the EASEL Lab team and INEE will present an overview of the project including the field-testing process, and walk you through the Toolbox.
If you have any questions about the web event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org/